Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kiddy Journals


It's always interesting to see what the kids write and draw in their journals...especially at the beginning of the year. Like always some children are meticulous and the drawings better than what I can muster while others are just trying so hard to figure out how to get their thoughts on paper.


This picture made me smile. I love how she distinguished the lion "triner" by drawing the tiniest lion on his shirt.


This sweet soul was the last to finish because he was determined to draw a picture of the trimaran he rode on this summer but unfortunately his teacher had no idea what a trimaran looked like and after asking me a number of times and trying to explain to this landlubber what it looked like... he finally asked, "Can I just draw a powerboat?"


No comments: