Friday, August 22, 2008

End of Summer Celebration

Tonight we went out to celebrate the end of what has been a fab summer. [You know... focusing on the positive instead of the lingering dread of going back to work on Monday.]


Coffee and window shopping on Robson

Dinner at one of our fave restaurants, Guu... a Japanese tapas place that we've been frequenting for the past 7 years since our UBC days


Eggplant aka aubergine


Ahi Tuna


Seared Salmon Sashimi


Beef Sashimi


The Husband and I decided on a theme with included goals for ourselves, for this school year...more to come on that later. Off to scrapbook myself silly tonight...was up til 3am last night scrapping our trip photos. I estimate one more late night should be enough to finish it off. Did I mention that I am enamored with my latest and greatest crafting tool...the fantabulous Cricut? [a birthday gift from The Husband] Oh the things I can create!

No comments: