Saturday, July 12, 2008

Paris. C'est La Vie!


My friends and fellow colleagues, Shirley and Hannah, are headed to Paris in a couple of days and were wondering which sights were of the Not to Be Missed quality. It got me thinking and reminiscing, and after typing out a long email list of MUST SEE PLACES...I decided to find some photos. After all, it is the City of Lights where The Husband and I got engaged.

The Louvre - home to Mona


Les tuileries - Garden beside the Louvre that has a fair and huge Ferris wheel.


Les uileries - One of my favorite places in Paris for some reason.


Speaks for itself...


Keen tourists such as ourselves stand in the middle of the Champs-Élysées to take photos with the Arc de Triomphe in the background.


The world famous tea and pastry shop on the Champs. Macaroons to die for and prices that match.


Classic


P.S. Han and Shirls, I hope you have a fabulous time in Paris! Eat lots of crepes, Parisien hot dogs, pastries, lychee yoghurt, cheese and baguettes.


No comments: