There were so many things to be grateful for this past weekend:
1. Sunshine... after so many days of fog, I almost forgot what clear blue skies looks like
2. Health Insurance...a trip to the dentist on Saturday produced a $860 bill, of which I only had to pay $36.
3. A hobby which I love and hours of creative time on Saturday to be productive (since The Husband is currently taking a course and had to spend time writing his paper)
4. Eating out on Saturday night for the first time in two weeks and more importantly, the motivation to cook dinner for that long.
5. Enjoying the first arrival of a subscription to my fave magazine that I received for Christmas.