Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday Five #3

One day late, I know...I spent all Friday PM organizing and chaperoning a hundred 11, 12 and 13 year olds at our Middle School Dance Party!

The Husband and I have been planning our summer travels. So far, we have our plane tickets booked, and a couple cities confirmed.


5 places we plan/hope to visit this July & August:


1. Tokyo for a week. Hotel is confirmed! Mt. Fuji here I come.


2. Singapore for a family reunion a la 2006


3. Bangkok is confirmed. Anyone have suggestions on which Thai beach towns to visit? Koh Samui, Koh Chang, Phuket or Krabi again?


4. Siem Reap, Cambodia to see famed Angkor Wat (with my lovely cousin). Still in the planning stages.


5. Only a MAYBE, mostly in my daydreams...the Maldives...what a trip that would be. Same lovely cousin is looking into it for us!


2 comments:

SL said...

Whoa! You got a comment! too bad it's from "the husband!"

Can't wait...summer 08

Ange of the North said...

Wow... your life is way more exciting than mine.
Get a D40! I love mine and have had no problemos with it. Ask Elicia about it,too, as she also has one.
xox